Health & Safety Policy
HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
Elite Theatre Arts Ltd
This is a statement of general policy arrangements for Elite Theatre Arts relating to Health & Safety.
(i) A First Aid box is located in the upstairs studio and in the downstairs hallway. (ii) An accident book is dealt with electronically
(iii) In the case of an emergency or serious injury, call 999 immediately.
We will actively maintain and promote good health and safety procedures and will;
- Maintain safe and healthy conditions for staff and students
- Provide adequate control of the health and safety risks at our class/premises
- Make any appropriate and necessary changes relating to health and safety, in theinterest of our employees, students and their parents.
- Ensure all employees are capable of doing their tasks safely and hold any requiredqualifications (if applicable)
- Record any harm or injuries that occur in an accident book and make changes whererequired to avoid similar incidents in the future
- Regularly review and update this policyStaff, Visitors, students and any other member of the public;
- Follow any provisions made by Elite Theatre Arts ltd in relation to Health and Safety
- Take responsibility of following any fire exit routes, signs or warnings at Elite TheatreArts.
- Be adequately insured for their own purpose
- Act responsibly and use reasonable caution when entering and exiting the EliteTheatre Arts premises, including car park by foot or car.
- Not endanger themselves, other people or the Elite Theatre Arts premises bybringing in any faulty, damaged or dangerous equipment/materials on to theproperty.
- Not smoke (including e-cigs and vapes) on the Elite Theatre Arts premises
- Not take any action that would contravene any of this policy contentRob Eyles and/or Lewis Game is responsible for Health & Safety at Elite Theatre Arts Ltd
Rob Eyles and/or relevant teacher is responsible for the day to day adherence to this policy